Sunday 10 April 2016

Autism Training and Presentations

Having been sorting through my laptop and trying to organising my filing a bit better I thought it might be a good time to record the various topics I have spoken about in the past, along with the ones I have things prepared for, just in case anyone would like to learn more!


* "Education: Learning to Cope"
* "Autism in Pink - Personal Health domain"
* "Autism Training for Schools - sensory focus"
* "Females and the Autistic Spectrum"
* "Finding the balance between Reasonable Adjustment and Professional Development"
* "Pressure and Perfectionism - Coping with Society's Expectations"
* "Sensory Sensitivities"
* "What the Future can hold"
* "Autism and Sport - why doing something is important"
* "Social Interactions - how to start them and how to survive them"
* "Overload, Meltdown, Shutdown - what to do when things go wrong"


Most of these are aimed at people who want to learn more about Autism or who want guidance for how to improve things for Autistic people, please do get in touch if you want anymore information about anything above or want me to come talk about something different, I'm willing to talk about pretty much anything I have experience in!

No comments:

Post a Comment